Which personal data do We process?
- We process solely the personal data that you provided by filling our Client Questionnaire or in an agreement (whether directly to us or to to our tied agents), personal data that you provided to us during our communication (by telephone, e-mail, etc.) and personal data derived from our business cooperation.
- We process your following personal data:
- Your identification data (such as name, surname, PIN, data about your identification document and other data required in our Questionnaire)
- Your contact information
- Additional data required for or the purpose of our business activities (such as data on your bank account, financial position and other data required in the Questionnaire)
- Data about political exposure
- Tax residency data
- Data deriving from our business cooperation (such as Your transactions and financial data)
- Change history of all the aforementioned data
- If you have given your consent to contact You, we process your following personal data:
- Your contact information (name, surname, e-mail address, IP address).
Why we process Your personal
Who has access to Your Personal
Are Your personal data transferred to third countries?
How do We protect your personal
- The protection of Your personal data is extremely important to us. Some of the measures we conduct are as follows:
- Implementation of pseudonymisation of databases whenever that is possible;
- Application of advanced methods of protection and access control of the data resources that contain personal data;
- Continuous surveillance of all resources (physical areas where we store Your data) that are being used for processing of your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?