Telekom Slovenije published an announcement stating that the Supervisory Board of Telekom Slovenije discussed and approved the strategic business plan for 2020 – 2023.
As a reminder key objectives for FY 2019 were:
- Operating revenues: EUR 711.9m ( -3% YoY) currently at 71.3% of target
- EBITDA: EUR 216.0m (+16% YoY) currently at 76.9% of target
- Net operating profit: EUR 30.3m (-9% YoY) currently at 118.4% of target
- Investments: EUR 211.9m (+58% YoY) currently at 55% of the target
Meanwhile key strategic policies of the Group for the period 2019 to 2023 were:
- Maintaining the market position on the mobile services market and increasing thier market share on the fixed services market
- New revenue sources
- Maintaining a superior network
- Consolidation on individual markets
The new strategic business plan includes all of the above mentioned policies, with the exception of the first one while it also includes:
- Retaining revenue levels from core activity in Slovenia
Telekom Slovenije aims to retain their number of fixed and mobile users in Slovenia through a portfolio of comprehensive services for smart living, and through the development of a unique, user-tailored experience, which will be based on a straightforward user experience and superior network, inspiring services, breakthrough solutions and a caring approach to users.
- Simplification of processes, products and platforms
The Group will continue to optimise business processes, and restructure thier products, portfolio and information systems with the aim of enhancing their ability to adapt dynamically to the demands of users through understandable and easy-to-use solutions.
- Optimal staffing structure
Achieving the objectives set out in the Strategic Business Plan are only possible by ensuring the optimal number of employees, taking into account the needs of the work processes of individual Group companies, and by ensuring the development of employees’ competences.
- Financial stability
- Quality and social responsibility
Key objectives of the Telekom Slovenije Group for 2020
- Operating revenues: EUR 676.0m
- EBITDA: EUR 210.6m
- Net operating profit: EUR 27.5m
- Investments: EUR 209.7m