Infond is an asset management company which has around 12% market share in Slovenia, in terms of the number of funds and assets under management.
Sava Re published a document stating that they acquired a 77% stake in the share capital of Infond d.o.o. and an additional 7% stake under the sales agreement of 15 January 2019, totaling an 84% stake in the share capital. With the subsidiary Zavarovalnica Sava, already holding a 15% stake in the company, the members of the Sava Insurance Group now hold 100% of the voting rights in Infond.
Infond is an asset management company which serves over 80,000 investors and manages assets in excess of EUR 300m in the Infond Umbrella Fund, which is made up of 22 sub-funds offering diverse investment. The company ranks as a major asset manager in Slovenia with a market share of around 12% in terms of the number of funds and assets under management.
Sava Re notes that this acquisition is a further step in the strategy of the Sava Insurance Group of acquisitions-based growth in asset management, which alongside insurance business is a major pillar of the Group’s operations.